Each month, we make a video recap of all the great things we do at SiteGround. It’s amazing to see how when people get back from summer breaks, September is always full of events, conferences, initiatives… and awards.
- We attended the biggest local QA Conference: QA Challenge Accepted. We listened to some great lectures and greeted QA and DEV enthusiasts at our booth.
- Our CEO, Tenko Nikolov, got invited several times on stage this September – on TV, radio, and at the Forbes Innovation Forum. The reason was him being invited to the Board of Teach for Bulgaria Foundation and the founding of the Role Model Foundation by Tenko and Ivo of SiteGround, which has pledged to donate 100 Mln BGN for education, sport, and healthcare initiatives.
- As a big WordPress contributor, we had a very strong presence at WordCamp US in San Diego, California. It was great to be back in person after two years and meet many of our community friends. We also hosted the WordPress MeetUp in Plovdiv and represented at WordCamp Pontevedra.
- We have been big supporters of the career development of young people, and we met with very talented and dedicated people at the Tuk-Tam Hive in Sofia.
- We are very proud and happy to receive 3 GOLD Awards and 3 BRONZE Awards from Career Show. This is a great recognition of our efforts.
- Protecting the environment is a very important cause for us, and for the first time, we participated as a company in World Cleanup Day and helped clean the Batak Dam, a favorite place for us for team-building and off-site events.
- Our Table Tennis pros showed their skills at the IT Sofia Table Tennis Championship.
- At SiteGround, we support the learning and development of our colleagues, and September had some great conferences where they got to learn and explore new ideas:
- Dima, Head of Brand, gave a great interview for Capital Newspaper about how we still retain our startup spirit and growth no matter how big we get.
- Georgi of R&D and Elena of WP Initiatives got featured as Developers on Focus.
What a great start to the fall season! We are excited about all that we have prepared until the end of the year. If you are interested to learn more about us, check out careers.siteground.com.