It’s been a month since we started our Internal Earth Day Bingo Challenge within the SiteGround team. Our collective efforts into living more consciously have not only impressed us but have also been recognized on a wider scale. Over 30% of our employees actively participated in the challenge. Their unwavering dedication to the well-being of our Planet, our environment, and our society has been truly inspiring.
Top Three Challenges:
Let’s shine a spotlight on the top three challenges that most team members completed during our internal Earth Day Bingo Challenge:
- Choose paperless options for billing and other communications: An outstanding 88.5% of participants embraced this eco-friendly practice, reducing paper waste and minimizing our carbon footprint.
- Turn off the faucet while brushing your teeth: A remarkable 85.8% of participants made a conscious effort to conserve water by turning off the tap while brushing their teeth.
- Use a reusable bag for groceries or shopping: With 85% of participants opting for reusable bags, you’ve significantly reduced the consumption of single-use plastic bags and contributed to a cleaner, greener environment.
Acknowledging Our Team Efforts:
Now, let’s take a moment to applaud the exceptional efforts of our participants.
- 41% of all participants completed a full line in the Earth Day Bingo challenge, and they will be honored with a special badge in support of the Bulgarian Bird Protection Association.
- A special shout-out goes to 11% of the participants who went above and beyond, completing the entire Bingo card. They will receive a SiteGround food box as a reward for their outstanding dedication to the planet.
Internal Campaign With External Recognition
Our hope of the internal Earth Day Bingo campaign was to achieve a meaningful impact in your everyday lives. But it also achieved remarkable recognition.
On May 15, we were awarded first prize in the category “Green internal communication campaign“ at the renowned “The greenest companies in Bulgaria” awards. We couldn’t be prouder of this achievement, which further validates our commitment to sustainability and environmental stewardship.
Here is to making a positive impact in our everyday lives and keeping up with our commitment to a better future.