November brought Black Friday, Thanksgiving, great employee events, and more awards. Check out our November 2022 video recap.
- November 01 is National Revival Leaders Day. At SiteGround welcomed 60+ of our employees’ children to our offices in Sofia and Plovdiv. On this important Bulgarian holiday, our little awakeners took part in a series of educational fun games and interactive workshops, thanks to which they discovered the activity of the Bulgarian leaders of the National Revival in history, as well as modern ones, and learned a lot of new things.
- Plamen Petrov, one of our full-stack developers, gave a talk on ZagoraDev in Stara Zagora.
- SiteGround Founder, Ivo Tzenov, and CEO, Tenko Nikolov, spoke about the DNA of Success by Forbes Bulgaria.
- We took part in Plovdiv Game Jam and supported the event.
- On World Records’ Day, Stefan came to SiteGround to tell the story of Neverest, that broke two Guinness records.
- We helped 25 children from low-income families get a personal laptop from SiteGround. This will allow the kids to learn and develop more easily, receive information and knowledge faster and to work comfortably with modern technology, and be better prepared to face the challenges of the world today and tomorrow!
- Have you seen our latest awesome product videos? In our recap you can also take a quick peak behind the scenes.
- As part of the WordPress community, we again hosted the WordPress meetup in Plovdiv and took part in WordCamp Griñón in Madrid, Sevilla, and San Jose (Costa Rica).
- We supported and saw the Marketing Challenge at American University in Bulgaria.
- We received Jamba’s award for First Place of Agent of Change for our CSR efforts.
- Of course, we celebrated Thanksgiving: in our offices and also by supporting the American Chamber of Commerce Annual Thanksgivings Charity Dinner.
- Keeping a good mind in a good body is very important for SiteGround, and we took part in probably the last running event for the year: Big Tech Run.
- Our GM for Spain Jose Ramón Padrón presented at EMMS about making a content marketing strategy.
- Back in April, SiteGround pledged $ 6.5 M to AI institute INSAIT and in November we welcomed the first PhD students at the Presidents’ office.
What a great month November was! Can’t wait for December and the excitement of Year-end. If you want to learn more about life at SiteGround and our open positions, check careers.siteground.com.