December 2022 was magical, full of joy, gratitude, happiness, and fun.
- The month started with an amusing Movember contest at the office accompanied by laughter and pizza. During “No Shave November” some colleagues grew and groomed nice mustaches and beards for a full month supporting the cause of raising awareness about men’s health.
- We joined forces with the Freeride Team BG to celebrate the official season opening before the holidays. For the second year in a row, SiteGround supports them, this time as an official sponsor.
- We gladly announced our support for the World’s first expedition by rowing a boat from Antarctica across the Southern Ocean, in the face of our Bulgarian representative Stefan Ivanov, whom you might know from Neverest Ocean Row. The expedition is planned to begin in January 2023 and is set to accomplish six Guinness World Records. You may follow the expedition in real time via this tracker.
- Our country manager for Spain José Ramón Padrón and Joan Boluda met for the monthly Uptime Podcast to review the latest news in digital business, web hosting, and technology.
- Santa Claus and Snow Maiden came to our offices to bring presents and make our employees’ kids happy. We gathered a total of 152 children who were playing and dancing. It was a magical event!
- We’ve enjoyed a Secret Santa gift exchange with our colleagues. All presents came along with many happy faces and excitement!
- And last but not least, right before the holidays, we organized our company’s End-of-Year event and annual internal presentation in which we wrapped up the previous 12 months. Afterward, we ended the day perfectly with a Top Gun-themed party to pay homage to the sequel of the legendary movie released this year – with lots of music and dancing together.
It’s the beginning of a new year, and our team is ready to take on even more significant challenges and adventures! We are so looking forward to seeing what 2023 holds!