There is so much going on at SiteGround, that we decided to make a video diary for the month to give a recap of the great stuff that we organized.
April was a great month:
- We started with April Fool’s when each employee received a “good luck” note with their delicious office coffee.
- We boosted our new employee welcome gift and each new joiner gets now also an awesome water bottle with their onboarding package.
- Caring for the environment, we adopted a beehive and they already started sending us honey (yummy!).
- We sent employees to see a live football match in London.
- With more than $ 6 mln. for the next 5 years, SiteGround became the biggest sponsor of the Institute for Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence and Technology, and our CEO, Tenko Nikolov, was part of the launch event.
- For National Pet Day, our beloved hairy pals received SiteGround customized swag that also supported Ador Barador and Dare2CareAnimals – the foundations that produced them.
- We celebrated Earth Day by taking part in forestations near Sofia, Plovdiv, Stara Zagora and Madrid. Together, we planted more than 1300 trees!
- After a great winter season in Bulgaria, we wrapped our ski/snowboarding activities, with 15 SiteGrounders ski-touring/split-boarding to Cherni Vrah (2300 m) and riding down the fresh powder snow.
- 2022 has been a great year so far for internal career development at SiteGround and we have had in April alone 10 career moves. Their onboarding from our client support teams to Development has also been great fun!
- We received the Forbes Bulgaria Award for 2022 best IT company and our CEOs Tenko Nikolov and Nikolay Todorov made it to Top 100 IT professionals list (again).
- We kicked off our annual GetFit Challenge and the sport motivation is rocking (also the names of 36 teams like “Maradöner Kebab”, “Ketchup if you can”, and “Train with Pain”).
- After Easter, we had an epic egg battle in each office.
Eggcited 🙂 ? Find out more about SiteGround at careers.siteground.com and enjoy May.